Media & Communication
Media & Communication is one of the CCT Programs under the directorate of Development and Advocacy Programs. Media & Communication is the use of any form of media (such as newspapers, radio, television, newsletters, journals, magazines, and even the newer social media, like blogs, Facebook, and Twitter and more often now the Internet) to help promote an organization’s objectives or goals, which come from the group’s vision and mission.
Media & communication Facilitate recording and broadcasting of CCT Advocacy and Development work for learning and awareness creation. Apart from broadcasting, CCT Media & communication facilitate recording and editing of documentaries which are being aired by the most popular Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation’s television channel (TBC1) and local radios.
The goal of this program is to fully exploit available media and communication strategies to promote the work of CCT and her member churches, share information, network and facilitate collective advocacy as well as effectively enhancing the visibility of the council stakeholders to the public.
- To effectively enhancing the visibility of the council (CCT) stakeholders to the public.
- To increase Stakeholders’ awareness and Understanding on CCT’S activities
- CCT member churches’ leaders enabled to effectively address advocacy issues through the media
- To bring CCT closer to people living in rural areas
- To strengthen CCT’s website in terms of contents, design and layout, interactivity and regular updates through newspapers, radio, television, newsletters, journals, magazines, and even the newer social media, like blogs, Facebook, and Twitter and more often now the Internet and blogs
Share this page
Please share this page with others to raise awareness of our work and help end extreme poverty.