INVITATION FOR TENDER
FOR THE PROVISION OF COMPLETE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM DATA PACKAGE TO CHRISTIAN COUNCIL OF TANZANIA-CCT
The Christian Council of Tanzania CCT is a faith based organization made up of 13 Christian denominations. CCT has over fifty years operational experience on empowering communities in economic, social, health and climate change mitigation and adaptation (in agriculture, energy etc) to many parts of Tanzania.
In Tanzania, the energy sector is striving to reach as many household as possible because power is for both security and development however; the electricity connectivity especially in the rural poor is low.
CCT would like to support power provision in the rural poor by supporting solar power for social development the ultimate goal being many household/families enjoying solar electricity at an affordable and friendly payment modality thereby improve their livelihoods.
CCT is now seeking for the service of a suitability qualified firm to perform the full provide;
- Supply solar power
- Develop an after sale maintenance program
- Help train they would be artisans to manage the system in their local areas
Tendering would be conducted through the National Competitive bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations 2013-Govt Note NO 446 and is open to all Tenderness as defined in the Regulation.
- Interested eligible tenders may obtain further information from the office of the General Secretary CCT.
- A complete set of tender documents in English may be purchased by interested applicants on the submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000 (one hundred thousand shilling) by cash deposit to the General Secretary, CCT Box 1454 Dodoma, account 01J1081943800 CRDB
- All tenders in one original plus one copy properly filled in and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to CCT office- church House Hospital Road at or before 16:00 hrs on 14th July 2020 Tender will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in presence of Tenders representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Boardroom located within church House.
- Late Tenders, portion of tenders, electronic Tender not received and not opened, not read into public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Christian Council of Tanzania-CCT