PROVISION OF COMPLETE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM DATA PACKAGE TO CHRISTIAN COUNCIL OF TANZANIA-CCT
The Christian Council of Tanzania CCT is a faith based organization made up of 13 Christian denominations. CCT has over fifty years operational experience on empowering communities in economic, social, health and climate change mitigation and adaptation (in agriculture, energy etc) to many parts of Tanzania. CCT is seeking for the service of a suitable qualified firm to provide the following;
1. Supply of solar power systems
2. Develop an after-sale maintenance program
Solar systems that are required should be of the following specifications:
• Two lights solar system (5w and above)
• Three lights solar system ( 10w and above)
• Five lights solar system ( 20w and above)
Supplier should provide a tender application with the following attachments
1. Tin number
2. Registration of the company
3. Warrant declaration
4. Active business license
5. Proforma invoice(s) that shows products, specifications and prices Tendering would be conducted through the National Competitive bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations 2013-Govt Note NO 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulation.
1. Interested eligible tenders may obtain further information from the office of the General Secretary.
2. All tenders in one original plus one copy properly filled in and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to CCT office- church House Hospital Road at or before 16:00 hrs on Friday 3th September 2021. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in presence of Tenderer representatives who choose to attend in the opening to be held at the Boardroom located within CCT Church House.
3. Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders not read into public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Christian Council of Tanzania-CCT